9.04.2014

Cheesy Green Bean Casserole

Green Bean Casserole is great in its original form but every now and then I like to put a twist on my recipes. I made this as a side for my homemade version of shake and bake chicken. Instead of cream of mushroom I used cream of chicken to compliment my main dish.

What you will need:
1 bag frozen green beans
1 can cream of chicken 
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 can of French's Cheddar French Fried Onions (FFO)
Preheat your oven to 350°

In a bowl mix together your green beans, cream of chicken, cheese and 1/4 can of FFO.
Spray an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray and evenly spread out your green bean mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until it is bubbling and then top with as much as you would like of the remaining FFO and bake for 10 more minutes. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment